Badminton / Pickleball
The Casgrain Sports Centre offers 4 badminton and pickleball courts available to players of all skill levels.
Prior to accessing the badminton / pickleball courts, you MUST:
- Reserve your spot, up to one week in advance, at the following link: Please click on this link to register for a time slot
- Check-in at the Casgrain Sports Centre counter to pay for your access and receive a wristband.
- Show your wristband to the employee on duty in the courts, as proof that you have checked in.
- Keep your procedural mask on in the locker rooms and in the hallways, until the moment you begin to play.
- Lockers are available to put your personal belongings (phone, wallet, keys, clothes).
- Dry Sauna
- Free parking Monday to Friday after 16:00 and all day Saturday and Sunday.
- Towel Service available ($)
- Lock rental ($)
- Equipment available to rent or purchase (Racquets, birdies, pickleballs)
Please see below the information on the cost, memberships available and opening hours.
|Regular Hours||Summer Hours|
|August 23, 2021 - May 22, 2022||June 20, 2022 - August 21, 2022|
Pricing (including taxes)
|Daily Price||Multiple Use Card||5-Month Membership||Annual Membership|
|15 Visits||Valid for 12 months
upon date of purchase
0 – 5 years of age
6 – 12 years of age
13+ years of age
¹John Abbott staff, full-time John Abbott students and seniors (65+) pay half price on a 12 months membership.
John Abbott College
21 275 Lakeshore Road
Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, H9X 3L9
Casgrain Building, Room C-0131
Contact us at:
Sports Centre: 514-457-2737